With the rainy season here, our office is experiencing an increase in clients calling in to file a claim. More often than not, clients are not getting the needed information at the scene of the accident. Here is what you should and should not do if you are involved in a car crash.
- Always be sure to write down names, addresses, and license numbers of the people involved.
- Notify the authorities immediately.
- Report the crash to your Insurance Company or Agent ASAP.
- Under no circumstances should you admit liability or authorize any type of repairs.
- Do not discuss your accident with anyone other than a representative of your Insurance Company or Law Enforcement.
Automobile Insurance rates are going up, get ready! Most Insurance companies are paying out more in claims than they are taking in premium. Why? Claims are at an all time high due to today’s distracted drivers. Everyone is on their phones and add texting to the equation means more collisions. The 2nd factor is all the new high-tech features on new cars. All the collision avoidance and safety features are embedded in the windshield and bumpers. At the end of the day, it’s costing Insurance Companies more money to repair or replace a vehicle. With all this going on Friendlyguyinsurance.com is still winning new business every day. We are winning against companies like Geico and even Wawanesa.